One of the Institute’s priorities is to promote research activities and professional training among the younger generations.
We can assist students in the following activities and services:
- providing consulting services and technical support for writing BA, MA or PhD dissertations;
- providing bibliographic, documentary and research material for writing BA, MA and PhD dissertations;
- organising competitions to co-finance doctoral studies in the fields of research that fall within the Institute’s areas of interest;
- organising competitions for final dissertations of second and third cycle degree courses, MA and PhD dissertations, as well as final dissertations for four-year study courses;
- providing technical and financial support to publish MA and PhD dissertations;
- offering job opportunities (conducting surveys and other kinds of research work);
- offering students traineeship programmes and work placements.